AMPHA's Musings

Events, observations, conclusions and consequently facts.

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

The First

I want to consciously avoid making this look like a personal diary. I read a few blogs and realized that they can act as a mind cleanser if not anything else. (Apart from the fact that I blindly follow all Google enterprises with the hope that I will automatically keep abreast of advanced technologies :) I just want to present some observations for the day.. days.. weeks.. as frequently as I can write.. and build up some conclusions from them.. which finally would lead to facts.. (hopefully)

Well thats it for today.. I mean the creation of this blog platform on the observation of its cleansing effect is enough "obsevation" for today.. the number of posts i'm able to add further will show the conclusion and finally :) the fact!

Ganpati Bappa Moraya!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home